I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kindle Game Sale - Learning Games for 99 Cents

As part of a back-to-school sale, it seems, Amazon has teamed up with several of the Kindle Game developers to bring you an even dozen learning games at a sale price of 99 cents (thru Aug 29). At these prices, I've picked a few that I had resisted earlier.
  1. Scripps Spelling Bee: Word Games, by THQ
  2. Math Star, by puzzle.tv
  3. Spelling Star, by puzzle.tv
  4. Spelling Star Spanish Edition, by puzzle.tv
  5. Ultimate Math Skills Quiz, by HandyX
  6. Ultimate Shakespeare Quiz, by HandyX
  7. Letter Lander, by Gameblend Studios
  8. Flash Cards: Basic Math for Kids, by Digi Ronin Games
  9. Flash Cards: Fractions for Kids, by Digi Ronin Games
  10. Flash Cards: Animals for Kids, by Digi Ronin Games
  11. Flash Cards: Alphabet and Spelling for Kids, by Digi Ronin Games
  12. Flash Cards: Foods for Kids, by Digi Ronin Games