I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Are the links working for you?

Update: Fastest fix ever and all I did was post a complaint in the blogger boards. All of a sudden, the links are working for all the browsers here and the columns are lining up correctly again. However, send me a note if YOU are not seeing that the links are working (try a Refresh Page using F5 first).

I just received a message from a reader that all the links were not working for them (they have FireFox and Chrome). Since I test them myself, but in Firefox 3.6.x, I was a bit confused. However, some testing here shows that FireFox 5 and Chrome (which I just installed) are both having problems, FF 3.6 is not and IE9 is mostly OK. Another new issue is that the menu bar at the right of the page is being bumped to the bottom of the page in IE9, Chrome and FF5; I'll try to work on that next (unless it turns out to be the same issue), but for now, I'd like to get any of you that get a chance to let me know if the links are working for you and which browser you are using (if you click on Help/About, you can look up the version). If the links are working, just comment here. If not, you'll have to send an email - use the name of the blog, without spaces, @gmail.com. Also, if you could let me know when you noticed that they didn't work anymore, that would be helpful.

Thanks guys and I hope to get it fixed soon (in the meantime, if you can try IE or an older FF version, the links should still be working).