I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Free Kindle Game - Flash Cards (for Kids)

Flash Cards: Alphabet, by Digi Ronin Games, is currently free in the Kindle store.

Book Description
Flash Cards: Alphabet and Spelling helps kids learn the alphabet and improve their spelling skills.

There are three study modes: study guide, multiple choice, and type-in-the-answer. Flash Cards: Alphabet and Spelling keeps track of your high scores so you can try to beat your best, or to add some friendly competition among friends, classmates, and family.

With the portable convenience of the Kindle, Flash Cards: Alphabet and Spelling can turn even a long road trip into a fun learning experience for your child!