I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Free Book (nook) - A Storm of Love

A Storm of Love ($2.95 Kindle), by Terri Brisbin, is free from the B&N store this morning. Since this novella, originally published in the anthology Undone, is published by Kensington Books, I expect it to be free from Amazon within a day or two.

Book Description
The wild lands of Argyll hold no promise for a woman cast away--until a younger lover draws Agneis of Mull into a strong embrace. Breac's tender touch erases all sorrow...and his compelling sexuality brings her to ecstacy!

But when her past comes to haunt her future, will their love be strong enough against magic of the Fae and the curse she carries?


Click HEREicon for the free book from B&N.