I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Free Book (noDRM) - The Telling

The Telling, a LGBT (m-m) novel by Eden Winters, is free from AllRomance this morning, although only in PDF format. I don't see it in the Kindle store, but you should be able to email the PDF to your Kindle for conversion.

Book Description
Time in Iraq cost Michael Ritter some of his hearing and a friend whose death he feels responsible for. He'd left Alabama hoping to escape a dull, small-town life, but now, four years later, he's returning, lugging a duffle full of personal demons.

Engineering student Jay Ortiz attends college in a place where his heritage and orientation aren't widely accepted. While adjusting to new surroundings he found a soldier's picture. During lonely times he confided in the image of the somber young man, giving his heart away to a stranger. Now that stranger is coming home...


Click HERE to get the free book from AllRomance.