I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, July 25, 2011

Free Book (EPUB) - Soul Catcher

Previously free in the Kindle store (May '10), Soul Catcher, by Leigh Bridger, is free over on Kobo, courtesy of Bell Bridge Books. There's a chance that Amazon will drop their price to match, if enough people report the lower price (although I still don't see any movement on Zendegi, which is still free at B&N).

Book Description
From the gothic eccentricity of Asheville, North Carolina, to the terrifying recesses of the Appalachian wilderness, from modern demonology to ancient Cherokee mythology, Soul Catcher follows the tormented journey of folk artist Livia Belane, who has been stalked through many lives by a sadistic and vengeful demon.- Livia and her loved ones, including her frontier-era soulmate and husband, Ian, a Soul Hunter, have never beaten the demon before.- Now, in this life, it's found them again.

Click HERE to get the free book from Kobo.