I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, July 15, 2011

Free Book (noDRM) - My First New Testament Bible Stories

My First New Testament Bible Stories, from Twin Sisters Productions, is free from ChristianBook today. They tried to add this to their free book list earlier, but had some problems with the listing.

Book Description
Written especially for young children, these classic New Testament Stories introduce children to the Bible in a fun way! Learning each Bible story is paired with singing a complimentary Bible Song! Each captivating story emphasizes a lesson so parents and children can discuss like applications. Easy to understand text, simple truths and upbeat songs makes this collection perfect for gift giving, Sunday School lessons and everyday learning at home.

Click HERE for the free book from ChristianBook. It's a DRM-free EPUB, so is easily converted with Calibre for the Kindle or other readers.