I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, July 1, 2011

Free Book (EPUB) - Mutiny

Mutiny ($2.39 Kindle), a novella in the Mystyx series by Artist Arthur, is free as a DRM'd EPUB direct from the publisher, Harlequin, and from Sony.

Book Description
What did I do to end up in this nightmare?

One minute Franklin Bryant is a normal teenager in school with his girlfriend, Krystal. The next, a reaper leaves him in Trance, the place between worlds where his destiny will be decided. Franklin has been summoned by the demon Charon to help destroy the Mystyx, a group of classmates including Krystal, with supernatural powers that can defeat Charon.

Franklin loves Krystal, but he faces an impossible choice: join Charon and be rewarded with powers beyond his dreams, or refuse and die....


Click HERE for the free book from Harlequin.
Click HERE for the free book from Sony.