I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Audiobook Sale

Here's a great deal for those of you with an Audible account (which includes those who snagged a six month membership for $6, courtesy of a KSO offer). Audible is having a "Paperback Sale", which means the audiobooks are at paperback prices ($5.95 or $8.95). There are 300+ titles to choose from and the prices are well below what the normal subscription cost would be (one month is $14.95 and gives you a single credit), so for audiobook listeners, it's well worth your time to peruse the list of titles.

Just skipping thru it a bit, I found One Second After, by William R. Forstchen (I've read the book and definitely recommend it, but haven't listed to this edition), Ship Breaker, by Paolo Bacigalupi (ditto), Hell Gate, by Linda Fairstein, Best Served Cold, by Joe Abercrombie, and many more that are worth considering.

If you are not yet a member, you can get get your first 3 months at Audible for $7.49/month! or for a one-year obligation, get a $100 credit that you can use to get a new Kindle (if you get a KSO, that means it's only $14 or $39, depending on the model).