I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Free Book (EPUB) - Swimming

Swimming, by Enza Gandolfo, is free from Kobo and Borders this morning.

Book Description
Kate Wilks is a swimmer a teacher and a writer but she has never been a mother. She believes she has a good and satisfying life until a chance encounter with her ex-husband and his daughter. Suddenly submerged by a past overflowing with grief secrets and betrayals Kate is forced to reassess her life. Swimming is a lyrical story of one womans journey. A novel about loss and survival friendship and love creativity and fulfilment it will resonate with anyone whose life hasnt turned out as planned.

Click HERE to get the free book from Borders.
Click HERE to get the free book from Kobo.