I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blog is back online

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted in the last day or so and that some posts are missing from the blog. This was due to a glitch with Google Blogger, which has been down for over a day. The service is back up, but it looks like I'll need to re-enter a few of the posts. The good news is, there are more free books today in the Kindle store (which I was able to tell those on twitter about, but not the rest of you, until now).

Update:I restored the missing posts from my backup, but it looks like a few comments were lost by Google. You can find more info on what happened on the Google Blogger Blog.