I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Kindle App - Anywhere Legs

Nickel Buddy has added another workout app to their Kindle line. Anywhere Legs (A Workout Partner on Kindle) ($1.99) joins their current lineup of Anywhere Abs and My Yoga Studio.

Book Description
Anywhere Legs is a workout planner for Kindle.

Anywhere Legs will guide you step-by-step through an exercise routine that tones the major muscle groups in your legs. The exercises don't require any special equipment and can be performed anywhere there is space on the floor. It's perfect for the frequent traveler or for home use.

Anywhere Legs offers 3 routines, each consisting of 6 timed exercises. A detailed description for each exercise, pictures of the exercises, and a countdown timer help you complete your workout. Each routine has a beginner, intermediate, and advanced level, and can be completed in just 6-10 minutes.

With Anywhere Legs, your workout is as close as your Kindle.