I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Monopoly Day!

Today is Global Monopoly Day and you can pick up MONOPOLY for your Kindle for only 99 cents (thru 4/10). I know that at least one Kindle in this household seems to be playing Monopoly every day, so this one is a winner, in that respect. I wonder how long it will be before all the many co-branded versions of Monopoly are available on the Kindle (or in the Amazon Android Appstore), such as Volopoly (UT Volunteers themed, of course), etc.?

Book Description
Enjoy the original MONOPOLY board game on your Kindle.

You can play against your Kindle or with a combination of up to 3 friends with Pass 'N Play multiplayer. Choose between 3 different difficulty levels for your opponents - Easy, Medium, and Hard. You can even customize your house rules to change how Free Parking, Taxes, Get Out of Jail and other rules work within your game.

Featuring all the classic properties like Park Place and Boardwalk, you can buy, sell, and build houses and hotels all around the MONOPOLY board.