I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, April 29, 2011

Free Game Download - Burger Shop

Amazon is feature a free game download every day for the next week. Today's is Burger Shop, which they had marked down for a short while last year ($3.49), but normally sells for $6.99. It's on of those addicting (but silly) games that you can spend a lot of time playing (I liked it well enough to buy it, so I'd definitely recommend it at this price).

Game Description
  • Burger Making Fun For Everyone.
  • More Than 60 Upgrade Items.
  • 96 Trophies To Collect.
  • Play Story, Relaxed Or Challenge Mode.
After receiving a set of strange blueprints in the mail, you build an extraordinary food-making contraption and open a restaurant! Your goal? Make food and satisfy customers until you discover the truth behind the mysterious blueprints and the BurgerTron 2000! With several game play modes, more than 60 upgrades and 96 trophies to collect, there's never a dull moment as your kitchen sizzles with excitement! If you fry it, they will come...to your Burger Shop!