I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Discount Book (Kindle) - Power Is Within You

Power Is Within You ($13.95 $2.99 US), by Louise Hay, popped up early this morning with the other free books from Hay House (for those in the UK). The pricing on it, however, is a bit messed up and it is now not available to UK customers at all. The price drop in the US went thru, so it is now $2.99 here and it looks as though it might be $2.99 in the UK when it is available again. (UK link)

Book Description
How to overcome emotional barriers through learning to listen to your inner voice, loving the child within, letting your true feelings out, and much more.