I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Read an eBook Week 2011 (Wednesday Update)

Wednesday updates for Read an eBook Week.
  • The free book at Dorrance today broken and I get a file not found error from yahoo.
  • The free book at Rose Dog Books Ann Veronica Wilson's Molding a Golden Heart (novella)
  • The free book at Red Lead Books is Dr. Richard D. Worley's Heroes of the Cold War (short)
  • The free book at ireadiwrite today is Ellen Ekstrom's Armor of Light.
  • Imajinnbooks has added the two new books for today (Jaye Roycraft's DOUBLE IMAGE and Carin Rafferty's Touch of Night). Be sure to click NEXT at the bottom of the page to find the 2nd book for today. If you are late finding this deal, all previous books so far are still free.
If you have problems getting the books from Rose Dog or Red Lead, see my comments on Tuesday's post on how to find the downloads.