I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Kindle Game - Ultimate Nature Quiz

HandyX has released another Trivia Game for Kindle, Ultimate Nature Quiz ($1.99)

App Description
Ultimate Nature Quiz is a trivia game for nature lovers. Do you think you know a flying fox from a flying fish, or a dodo from a kakapo?

Test your nature knowledge and marvel at mankind's relationship with wildlife in the world today. Ultimate Nature Quiz features 1,000 natural history questions that cover historical, trivial, and technical topics. Answer sets of questions ranging from easy to hard, in rounds of 10, or in a continuous stream. Or turn on a question countdown timer for an even greater challenge!

Do you have what it takes to answer them all?