I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, March 14, 2011

Kindle Games for 99 Cents

Amazon is discounting a number of Kindle Games and Puzzles to 99 cents each, ending March 27. If you've held off on purchasing any of these due to the cost, now is a good time to grab several of them at discounts of 50% to 75%. Games included on the sale are:
  1. SCRABBLE, by Electronic Arts Inc.
  2. Chess, by Oak Systems Leisure Software
  3. EA Solitaire, by Electronic Arts Inc.
  4. Mahjong Solitaire, by Mobigloo
  5. EA Texas Hold'em, by Electronic Arts Inc.
  6. Sudoku Unbound #1, by Puzzazz
  7. NY Times Crosswords Vol. 1 (30 World Famous Easy Puzzles), by The New York Times
  8. NY Times Crosswords Vol. 3 (30 World Famous Challenging Puzzles), by The New York Times
  9. NY Times Crosswords Vol. 5 (30 World Famous Easy Puzzles), by The New York Times
  10. NY Times Crosswords Vol. 6 (30 World Famous Challenging Puzzles), by The New York Times
  11. Triple Town, by Spry Fox
  12. Hangman 4 Kids, by Sonic Boom
For a dollar less than the 90 puzzle selections, you can get all four of the NY Times Crosswords volumes and have 30 more puzzles, as well. I'm also tempted by Sudoku Unbound #1, so that I could cpmpare it to Sudoku Unbound #1.Nearly all the others I already nave=1!