I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, February 21, 2011

New Kindle Game - Ultimate Movie Quiz

Ultimate Movie Quiz ($1.99) is a trivia game from Kindle newcomer HandyX.

Book Description
Ultimate Movie Quiz is a movie trivia game for film buffs. Do you remember the last line from Thelma and Louise correctly? Do you remember the name of the gladiator in Gladiator?

Test your film knowledge with 1,000 questions about films past and present. Answer sets of questions ranging from easy to hard, in rounds of 10, or in a continuous stream. Or turn on a question countdown timer for an even greater challenge!