I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, January 31, 2011

Free Book (nook) - I Love You This Much

I Love You This Much: A Song of God's Love ($9.99 Kindle), by Lynn Hodges and Sue Buchanan, is free at B&N courtesy of Christian publisher Zonderkidz.

Book Description
Share God's love for his children through this moving story about the love between a parent and child. Filled with beautiful illustrations that reflect the soothing melody and gentle words, you and your child will treasure the precious moments shared together with this wonderful story, I Love You This Much.

Click HERE for the download from B&N.