I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, January 3, 2011

BOTK Kindle Book Deals of the Day - $2.99

The Amazon Kindle Deals of the Day has stayed blank all day, but I tracked down this page of $2.99 marked down books for you. I have no idea which ones are one-day deals and which are longer (there are generally a few that last all month), so you might want to sample and order while they bargains.


The Interrogators: Inside the Secret War Against al Qaeda
by Chris Mackey and Greg Miller

A Hard Place
by Jacamo Peterson

Henry of Atlantic City
by Frederick Reuss

A Teacher's Night Before Christmas
by Sue Carabine, Shauna Mooney Kawasaki (Illustrator)

Her Latest Supporting Role
by Cynthia Ashworth

These Wicked Games
by Sherry Ledington, et al

Midnight Come Again
by Dana Stabenow

The Queene's Christmas: An Elizabeth I Mystery
by Karen Harper

Employees First, Customers Second: Turning Conventional Management Upside Down
by Vineet Nayar

Truly, Madly
by Heather Webber

Lady Amelia's Secret Lover
by Victoria Alexander

All Night with a Rogue: Lords of Vice
by Alexandra Hawkins

The Ambidextrist
by Peter Rock

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.1
by David Huss

One Imperfect Christmas
by Myra Johnson

The Lord Is My Shepherd: The Psalm 23 Mysteries
by Debbie Viguie

90 Minutes in Heaven: My True Story
by Don Piper & Cecil Murphey

The Beginner's Bible for Toddlers
by Zondervan

90 Minutes in Heaven: My True Story
by Don Piper & Cecil Murphey (young readers)

My Cowboy Boots
by Crystal Bowman (pre-order)