I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, January 2, 2011

BooksOnTheKnob has a new Address!

Books on the Knob is moving ... sort of. I have a new domain name and the blog can now be found at blog.booksontheknob.org. However, your old bookmarks will keep working and simply redirect you to the new location - just click Yes to get there. You'll want to update your bookmarks, though, to make it easier to get to the blog (for those using it as a home page, make sure you update that as well).

Otherwise, there should not be any changes needed at your end. The RSS, Twitter, email (on the Subscribe / About / Contact page), Facebook and Kindle subscriptions should all still work as they did before. If you run into any problems, be sure to let me know (there were quite a few places I had to update in order to get everything linked back up, but I think I got them all). If you do have a problem, you might want to try clearing your browser cache first (in FireFox, Ctrl-Shift-DEL, then pick Cache on the menu and click OK), as that was causing me problem too, at first).