I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, December 20, 2010

Six Free Books (iBooks) - iOS4 Programming

There are six books on programming iOS4 free in the iBookstore from Apple. Not surprisingly, these are some of the most popular free iBooks available right now, only behind Winnie-the-Pooh (and outpacing the iPad User Guide). The easiest way to find them right now is to click on Top Charts and look on the Top Free Books side of the table. If they have dropped out of the top charts, you can still find them searching by name.
  1. Cocoa Fundamentals
  2. iOS Application Programming
  3. iOS Human Interface Guidelines
  4. iOS Technology Overview
  5. Object-Oriented Programming with Objective-C
  6. The Objective-C Programming Language