I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Return of Kindle Kids Books for a Buck

A day (or less) after I found the list of Children's books under a buck, most of them disappeared completely from the Amazon store. Today, they are back, although one of yesterday's books is up to full price, along with one new title at this price. Here's a list of the ones that you can still get under a dollar:

Calendar Mysteries #4: April Adventure ($0.95), by Ron Roy NEW
The Poky Little Puppy ($0.88), by Janette Sebring Lowrey
Big Egg ($0.95), by Molly Coxe

Magic Tree House series, by Mary Pope Osborne
The Berenstain Bears series, by Jan Berenstain and Stan Berenstain
A to Z Mysteries series, by Ron Roy
Curious George series, by H. A. Rey
Junie B., First Grader series, by Barbara Park