I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New York Times Crosswords on Kindle

Well, it isn't a daily subscription (which is what I suspect most people would like), but the New York Times Crosswords have made their way to Kindle. Four volumes in all, with 30 puzzles for $1.99 and 90 for $4.99, in either Easy or Challenging versions.
You can solve unassisted or get help using the reveal one letter or entire answer functionality. You can even check for errors. Enjoy the gold standard of crossword puzzles edited by Will Shortz on your Kindle device.

NY Times Crosswords Vol. 1 (30 World Famous Easy Puzzles) ($1.99)
NY Times Crosswords Vol. 2 (90 World Famous Easy Puzzles) ($4.99)
NY Times Crosswords Vol. 3 (30 World Famous Challenging Puzzles) ($1.99)
NY Times Crosswords Vol. 4 (90 World Famous Challenging Puzzles) ($4.99)