I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, November 26, 2010

Today's Two Buck Music

Amazon is continuing their Black Friday Week in the MP3 store, with five new $1.99 titles today.

Power To The People - The Hits [+Digital Booklet] by John Lennon, features all new remastering, as do eleven other albums and collections on this Gimme Some Truth page (which commemorates John Lennon's 70th birthday; can you believe it?).

Here are the other four albums in today's Black Friday Week sale:

Kaleidoscope Heart [+Digital Booklet], by Sara Bareilles
The Suburbs, by Arcade Fire
Hurley, by Weezer
Sir Lucious Left Foot...The Son Of Chico Dusty [Explicit], by Big Boi