I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Today's Two Buck Music

Amazon is continuing their Black Friday Week in the MP3 store, with five new $1.99 titles today. I've also uncovered the "secret" calendar of CD Music Deals Calendar at Amazon this week. Right now, for example, they have Celtic Thunder Christmas and Noel, by Josh Groban, on sale for $5.99 each (but only on the lightning deals or calendar page, not on the main product page for the CD's).

Soldier of Love [+digital booklet] by Sade is the most intriguing of the mix. Her newest release, this one came out in February and with approximately ten years between albums, this will most likely be it, for her fans, for a while.

Here are the other four albums in today's Black Friday Week sale:

Ocean Eyes, by Owl City
Interpol, by Interpol
Volume Two, by She & Him
Rokstarr, by Taio Cruz