I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today's Two Buck Music

If you didn't find anything to spend that $3 MP3 credit on yesterday, there are five new $1.99 titles in the MP3 store today.

The 99 Most Essential Violin Masterpieces is another of the epic collections from X5 Music Group, with twelve and a half hours of music included. The other $1.99 specials have been going back up after a day and most of the others in the Essentials series are priced around $8, so I'd expect that to be the price after today's sale is over.

Here are the other four albums in today's Black Friday Week sale (at least two of which I'm also considering getting):

I Learned the Hard Way (Amazon MP3 Exclusive Version), by Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
Greatest Hits Volume 1, by Rascal Flatts
Contra, by Vampire Weekend
Free Wired [+Digital Booklet], by Far East Movement