I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Today's Two Buck Music + One Free Song

Amazon is continuing their Black Friday Week in the MP3 store, with five new $1.99 titles today and a free Christmas song, Dream Child by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Today's list makes it tough to pick a favorite, but I settled on John Mayer's Battle Studies, only because I already have more than one version of Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon.

The other four albums in today's Black Friday Week sale:

Dark Side Of The Moon, by Pink Floyd
You Are Not Alone, by Mavis Staples
xx, by The XX
High Violet, by The National