I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today's Two Buck Music and more

Black Friday is over, but Amazon has already started their Cyber Monday deals. Five new $1.99 albums, a few freebies and some bargain albums I've found are all in this post.

First, a few freebies I found today: Best Song Ever by Katie Armiger, Blue Collar King by Family Reunion and Asphalt EP by Matt Thibideau

In Between Dreams, by Jack Johnson, is the $1.99 album that tempts me the most, today. You'll be singing along to cuts such as Banana Pancakes and Good People, after just a few listens.

The other four albums in today's Black Friday Week sale:

Lisbon (Amazon MP3 Exclusive), by The Walkmen
Transference, by Spoon
As I Call You Down, by Fistful Of Mercy
How I Got Over [Explicit] [+Digital Booklet], by The Roots


These are all currently discounted at great prices for some great music:

Blues On The Bayou, by B.B. King ($3.99)
Legend, by Bob Marley ($3.99)
The Very Best Of Booker T. & The MG's, by Booker T & The MG's ($3.99)
Rare Genius: The Undiscovered Masters, by Ray Charles ($4.99)