I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Super Magazine Sale at Amazon


I've already mentioned that Amazon is running a contest for free Kindles that is tied to magazine subscriptions, but when I clicked over there today, I found that they have sweetened the pot. Not only are a number of $5 and $7 subscriptions back, but they are giving you $10 back in credit (good for any Amazon purchase), if you spend $30 on magazines, thru today, November 30.  I've already seen two that I want, so all I have to do is finish up a bit of my Christmas shopping, early, to have that credit waiting for me next week!

I found more discounted magazines HERE.