I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rescue Me - $14.99 per Season

Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day has every season of Dennis Leary's Rescue Me for $14.99 today (and today only), which is less than the price of Video on Demand (and I don't know how many days it would take me to download all of these, as our bandwidth isn't high enough to watch them online without downloading first. I'll admit I started skipping episodes in Season 4, but now that the fifth Season is out on DVD, I have to get caught up. You can buy any or all of the seasons at this price (and it looks like as many copies as you want, as well, in case you want to buy them for gifts). Here are the links for the individual seasons:
I'm even tempted to buy Season Six on Video on Demand, as the price is currently down to $15.99, which is below what Amazon wants for the previous seasons (although this one does appear to be fairly short, with only ten episodes).