I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Free Copies of The Nation and NYT (Sony)

Another periodical deal, this time at Sony. First, get today's The New York Times issue (Nov 3) for free. Next, get the current issue and next week's issue of The Nation for free as well.
  • Click HERE to get the NYT issue (click on "Current Issue $0", not the subscription link).
  • Click HERE to get this week's issue of The Nation (again, click on "Current Issue $0", not the subscription link).
Once both are in your cart, go thru the regular checkout procedure (be sure your total is $0). Then, remember to come back next week and get the post-election issue of The Nation, as well.