I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Free Book Updates

A number of the free books in the last couple of days have become free on at Barnes and Noble, for the nook or at Sony, after I originally posted the links for Kindle. I've update the links in the posts for the following:
Fairytale of New York, which is for UK customers only on Kindle, is now free for US and Canadian customers (at the least) from Kobo. The format is EPUB and has DRM, so isn't Kindle compatible, but should work well for anyone that has another reading app or device. Update links in this post:
Several of the free books from Samhain this week were for the nook only. However, they are DRM-free, so you can grab them there, download and run thru Calibre for a quick conversion to read on your Kindle (or just load them, as is, for the Sony, Kobo or other EPUB readers). There were at least a couple of comments by people who wanted these, so be sure to get them while they are free: