I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Free Book (PDF) - Martha Stewart Living Thanksgiving Recipes

Sirius XM's Martha Stewart Living Radio is once again offering a free PDF of Thanksgiving Hotline Recipes for free. All new recipes this year, with some yummy looking recipes from Martha, Emeril, Rick Bayless and more. There are some strange ones, as well (anyone up for Turkey roasted with coffee beans inside?). After a quick glance, I don't think there is any overlap from last year's book, so be sure to save it with the year in the name, so you don't think it is a duplicate.

Click HERE for the free book, the holiday program schedule at Sirius XM and some tips on a stress free Thanksgiving. If you missed last year's book, I tracked down a link for you to get it, as well.