I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ten Free Books at Books on Board

Books on Board has ten books that you can add to your library for free, at least one of which is a classic and the others from authors who are new to me. When I checked the formats, none of them appeared to have DRM added, but you may want to get more than one format, just in case. All had ePub as a choice, most had Mobi and a few had PDF and LIT as additional options.
  1. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  2. Cleats of the Counter Revolution, by Christ Kennedy
  3. The Cosmic Cancer by David Louis Sussman
  4. A Deadly Deception, by JP Bowie
  5. Dormant Enhancement, by Jack Richards
  6. The Fourth Finger, by Latifat Balogun
  7. Mountain Mystery, Fairfax Miasma, by Robert L Skidmore
  8. The Primordial Flame, by Christopher L. Anderson
  9. Scaedrein Infiltration, by Puppet
  10. Tongue Tied, by Richard Stevenson

Click HERE for the free books.