I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Game AND Book of the Day - L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Today's game download pick is L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz , which Amazon has marked down to $2.99 for today only. This game is a bit different, though, in that it ALSO includes a digital copy of the original novel. So, it's a game, it's a book (it's entertainment!). I haven't played it yet, but I am downloading the free trial; the graphics look good on the product page, much better than some hidden object games I've tried.

Game Description
  • Based on L. Frank Baum's literary classic!
  • Visit over 30 unique locations in the land of Oz
  • Three modes of gameplay to appeal to all users
  • Several varieties of hidden object gameplay keep things fun, fresh, and exciting.
  • Includes a digital copy of the original novel
Join Dorothy, The Tinman, The Scarecrow, the Cowardly Lion and even Toto as you travel through the wonders of the Land of Oz on a quest to see the wizard to send Dorothy back home to Kansas. Dorothy needs your help as she journeys through Munchkinland, the field of poppies, dark forests, the witch's castle, the Emerald City where the companions meet the great and terrible Oz, and much more.