I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Free miniHUGlight!

My Light, makes of the HUGlight and miniHUGlight is giving one away to everyone that Likes them on Facebook (you'll need a Facebook account) and sends them an email (at least, until they run out), as a Back to School Giveaway (can it possibly be that time, already?).

Update: The deal is over and has come down from their facebook page!

Here are the instructions from their site:


Step 1: "Like Us" on Facebook

Step 2: Send us an email so we can verify that you "Like Us"
...Send your email to info@showertek.com. Put "Facebook miniHUGlight" in the subject line. And put your first and last name (or whatever you go by on facebook) along with your shipping address.

Step 3: We'll verify that you "Like Us" and send your miniHUGlight totally FREE OF CHARGE! That's right, shipping and handling is on us!