I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, May 28, 2010

Penguin Books now in Stock

I checked this morning and most of the Penguin books on my watch list are now in stock in the Kindle store and Publishers Weekly says that all titles should be available no longer than Monday. I still don't see Changes, by Jim Butcher, for example (then again, I gave up and bought it in hardcover, long ago). Prices, of course, are mostly up (although Bullet, by Laurell K. Hamilton, is down to $12.99), including the hardcovers that were temporarily lowered to $9.99 by Amazon to help prevent their customers leaving for another ebook platform; Bullet and Directive 51 by John Barnes, for example, were both $9.99 yesterday.

Here are a few of the imprints, sorted by publication date (funny how these seem to be most of my favorite authors), if you want to take a walk thru the New Books aisle at Amazon: