I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Series of Unfortunate Events - $6.99

Not the usual "bargain" price for this blog, but a good deal for those who managed to pick up the 10 free titles in the A Series of Unfortunate Events, by Lemony Snicket, when they were free the first weekend in April. All of the books are now marked at $6.99 ("discounted" from the $12.99 print price), rather than the $8.99 price from that weekend.

In order, here is the series:
You can complete the series for just under 21 bucks or for $6.99 you can at least pick up the first in the series and read up to book 6, before making another purchase decision.