I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lawdy, Miss Clawdy! Best of Elvis for $2.99

I just saw this and Amazon implied that it is today only. Playlist: The Very Best Of Elvis Presley contains 14 top Elvis Presley tunes for $2.99: 5 number 1 hits, 4 top 10 songs, 2 top 40 songs and on that just missed the top 40 (guitar Man). The two that were not hits in the Us were in the UK. If you can only have one Elvis album, I'd agree with one commenter that Elvis 30 #1 Hits is a better choice; but at $16.99 it's a lot more expensive that this shorter album.

Playlist
  1. Jailhouse Rock
  2. Don't Be Cruel
  3. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy
  4. Don't
  5. I Need Your Love Tonight
  6. It's Now Or Never
  7. (Marie's The Name Of) His Latest Flame Elvis Presley
  8. Surrender
  9. Suspicion
  10. Guitar Man
  11. In The Ghetto
  12. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
  13. Burning Love
  14. I'm Leavin'