I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Game of the Day - The Dark Legions

Amazon's Game Download of the Day is a $2.95 download of The Dark Legions. This one looks pretty interesting and I'm downloading the free trial as I post.

Book Description
  • Realistic 3D Environment.
  • 18 Unique Units At Your Command.
  • Different Terrain Themes And Weather.
  • Immersive Story Driven Campaign.
Prepare yourself for a real time strategy game set in the dark medieval ages! With 18 unique units at your command, you can fight epic battles between large armies as you build your empire through immersive story driven missions in Campaign Mode. You can also prove your strength against computer players on randomly generated missions, as well! The choice is yours! Let The Dark Legions take you on the quest of a lifetime today!