I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, April 12, 2010

Free Book (Sony) - Spirit's Release

It's misspelled in the bookstore, so search for Spirit's Release, by Tea Trelawny, using the author's name or ISBN in the Sony Bookstore. This one is from Ellora's Cave, so I'd classify it as erotica. Also, despite the file size (256K), it's a very short read of about 24 pages.

Book Description
Sex generates enough energy for ghosts to manifest. That's Dera's theory, and the sultry ghost hunter wants to test it with her sexy ex-boss.

Alec repressed his hunger for Dera when she worked for him, but three years later she wants to use his body for paranormal research...and use it hard. If raw sex can save his new business from the ghost that threatens it, it's all in the name of science, right? The fact that his partner will be delicious Dera only makes the experiment more enticing. But will the ghost cooperate...or get in the way?