I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Free Book (Sony) - The Beginning... the End... Anew!

The Beginning... the End... Anew! ($9.99 Kindle), by Zedart Hodges, is another selection from XLibris (which appears to specialize in self-pulished authors) that is free in the Sony ebookstore this evening. This one is marked as a religious, motivational memoir.

Book Description
For sometime I’ve been clean and at times it has been hard, but I think about my love for me and know that I can't and refuse to fall back into that self pity state of denial and that now I understand that it´s not about me also there's a saying that is so true which says in order to keep what you got you must give it away. I hope this will help someone or somebody out there that's beginning to realize that life is bigger than they are and more important to someone else other than you thank you for time.