I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, April 5, 2010

Free Bible - Common English translation

The Common English Bible New Testament will be published this October (with some color variations in November), but the publishers are currently giving away a free copy to anyone that signs up at their website. This translation isn't without controversy (are any?), but it seems a bit wrong that the many versions of An Apology for the Common English Bible not only predate it's release, but are also priced vastly higher.

Click HERE to sign up for a free (paper) copy. While you are on the website, be sure to get a free PDF copy of the Gospel of Matthew Genesis.