I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chicago Blues for $1.99

If you are fan of the Chicago Blues, this is a must-have for your collection: Muddy Waters - The Father of Chicago Blues for $1.99. 21 cuts and just over an hour of solid music, including original recordings of Rollin' Stone and Mannish Boy and live versions Hoochie Coochie Man and Got My Mojo Working.

Playlist
  1. Rollin' Stone
  2. I Just Want To Make Love To You
  3. I Can't Be Satisfied
  4. Forty Days & Forty Nights
  5. Rollin' & Tumblin'
  6. Rollin' & Tumblin' Pt.2
  7. Baby Please Don't Go
  8. I'm Ready
  9. Early Morning Blues
  10. Walkin' Blues
  11. You're Gonna Miss Me (When I'm Dead & Gone)
  12. Mean Ol' Frisco
  13. I Want To Be Loved
  14. Honey Bee
  15. Mad Love
  16. All Night Long
  17. Howling Wolf
  18. Sugar Sweet
  19. Good Lookin' Woman
  20. I Got My Mojo Working (Live)
  21. Hoochie Coochie Man (Live)