I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, March 12, 2010

Free Audiobook - Top Five Ways to Cut Your Tax Bill

JK Lasser's Top Five Ways to Cut Your 2009 Tax Bill (regularly $19.95), by Barbara Weltman & narrated by Joe Plummer, can be yours free from Audible.com, if you are or become a fan on Facebook.

Book Description
America's number one best-selling series of tax guides offer the best balance of thoroughness, organization, and usability. For over half a century, more than 39 million Americans have turned to J.K. Lasser for easy-to-follow, expert advice and guidance on planning and filing their taxes.

Here, a J.K. Lasser expert tells us five ways to save money on our 2009 tax bill.


Click HERE to become a fan (requires a Facebook account) and then download the book. I did have trouble downloading the standard quality version of the book, but after switching to the enhanced version, it downloaded without any other issues.