I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Game of the Day - AstroAvenger

Amazon's Game Download of the Day is a $2.99 download of AstroAvenger.

Game Description
  • Twisted Missions And Cool Weapons
  • Beautiful Effects And Explosions
  • Over 25 Different Enemies
  • An Insane Space Shooter.
Looking for a space shooter that will surprise you? AstroAvenger features cool graphics, excellent sound effects and a groovy sound track. The game employs an advanced upgrade and power-up system that allows you to buy new types of weapons, ammo, armor and batteries as you advance from one level to another. Fighting takes place in five distinct and expansive galaxies, with over 25 different enemy ships types to combat.