I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winners - The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle

Thanks to all who entered the contest for a paperback copy of The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle and to those who have left comments over the last few days. I've consulted random.org and these are the winners of the four copies of the book that I have.

#5 Linda
#13 susan
#3 Arlene
#16 Deedles

However, I could not find an email address for all four of you. So would Linda the Librarian and Susan, please leave a comment here with an email address. I'll then send you a private message and get your mailing address.

Congratulations, again!