I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More New Year's Fitness Deals at Amazon

First, another group of (paper) magazine subscriptions that you can get for $5/year. Included is Eating Well, Vegetarian Times, Fitness, Yoga Journal and Backpacker Magazine, either as a one-year or automatically renewing subscription (but no info on what the cost would be when it renews). Offer expires January 9, 2010.

The second deal is Today's Goldbox Deal of the day: a number of Fitness DVD Bundles for $19.99 each. It looks as though there is one focused on Yoga, one on Dance, one on Pilates and the last one comes with an Exercise Ball. This one will expire tonight at midnight, PDT.